Blogging is a way to express our ideas and communicate effectively and positively with one another. We will use blogs for sharing our thoughts, reading and responding, and we will use blogging for discussing and agreeing respectively.
With this being said, there are some guidelines that we all must follow.
Guidelines for Blogging
- Never give out your name, address, phone number, plans or passwords. (only use first name)
- Remember to be respectful to everyone when you are commenting or posting
- Remember Blogging is world wide so be sure to leave a positive digital footprint.
- Do not plagiarize anyone else’s work with giving them credit.
- Use appropriate language and proper grammar and spelling.